The Embarcadero Conference 2016 Brazil is now very close, so I thought about sharing some facts about the event.
1) That event is the largest Delphi and C++ Builder developers conference in the world, we have around 500 attendees every year, and we are expecting more for the next October 26th.
2) We are growing in content and space if compared with all the previous years: 7 tracks, 48+ speeches, 50+ hours of valuable content, everything in one day!
3) There are attendees from the entire country, of every state of the federation. In case you don’t know too much about Brazil, we are a continental country, so the distance here really matters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil.
4) We used to have also visitors from neighbor countries, let’s see who will shows up this year… 😉
5) We have nowadays more than 15 Brazilian MVPs in the Embarcadero MVP program, and all of them will talk in the event.
6) Talking about MVPs, Jim McKeeth, the MVP Program Manager will also be here, doing the Opening Keynote!